ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Joys Of The Season Ornament Card-#3 Christmas Cards With The Cricut Series


Hello Scrappers!!  I am using the Joys Of The Season Cricut Cartridge for today's card project
This was a hidden gem on this cricut cartridge. I would like to make several with pictures of my little dogs. It is so simple to add any image to this ornament card. Thanks for watching my videos!
Lorraine
Link to cutting any shape on your card.
http://cardcreationsbylorraine.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-to-cut-any-shape-on-front-of-your.html

3 comments:

  1. So cute Lorraine! I'm really enjoying your series! Where did you get the stamp set? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never realized that cut was on that cartridge. Thank you for sharing your ideas and talents.

    scrapbooknut67114 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card today Lorraine. ;)

    ReplyDelete