ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Enjoy The Seasons Christmas Card

Hello everyone,
This card was made using the Enjoy The Seasons Imagine  cartridge.  I printed a 5-1/2" square using the snowflake pattern for one of my background layers.  This pattern is really beautiful, and now I don't have to keep searching for snowflake pattern paper.  I just never seem to find it.




The bird and branch are cut at 4"  including the layers.

The tag is found on page 25, and I changed the colors.  The large layer is cut in white, and the oval layer I used the same snowflake pattern to match my mat.
My card base is cut at 4-1/4" x 11", and scored at the 5-1/2" mark.
I cut red card stock at 4"x 5-1/4" and then cut my snowflake patterned paper 1/4" smaller.
Once I adhered all my mats, and card base, I layered all my cuts to the main branch image using pop dots to add dimension.  I attached the cut to a round scallop circle which is about 3-1/4".  This was in my stash, so please check the size before adhering to your project.
I added rhinestones to the berries for a little sparkle, and also use Star Dust Stickles on the leaves and on the wing of the bird.
I stamped on my greeting on my small oval. 

2 comments:

  1. Ok Lorraine, I have been eyeing that cart on the bay and now I have to have it. That is a really beautiful card girl. MY addy is as followed........ LOL Hugs

    ReplyDelete