ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Snow Globe With Snowman Holiday Greeting Card



Hello Scrappers!  Today's card is all made with stamps.  I purchased these stamps at a Christmas craft show over the weekend.  The large snow globe stamp is listed at $9.95 and the snowman is $6.50.  There are several smaller stamps to choose from on the website so that you can make your own winter scene.   I selected the snowman for the inside of my globe.  I may have to order some different stamps so that I can make several different scenes.  The greeting is a stamp by Inkadinkado, that I purchased at Michael's.  Here are the links to the two stamps I purchased at the craft fair.
http://www.stampsbyimpression.com/christmassnowmen/
http://www.stampsbyimpression.com/christmas/

5 comments:

  1. I've always loved those snow globe looking stamps! You made an adorable card here...really love the sweet little snowman inside the globe!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Card Lorraine, I havent gotten into stamping much yet, but you are making me want to branch out and try it more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying all your cards. I do some rubber stamping and this one I really like. Maybe I will get into rubber stamping some Christmas cards. Thank you for all the ideas you are giving us.

    Kathy
    Bethlehem, PA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lorraine,
    What a great card. I absolutely love snow men
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great! I never would've thought to try something like that.

    ReplyDelete