ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Window Scene with The Imagine



My dogs, Oliver and Shoji decided that I needed to make a Christmas card for them.  They are always sitting at the window watching the grass grow.  So once again I had t to use the Imagine Enjoy The Season Cartridge since it has an adorable window scene.  The original image had a cat in it, so I just cut two dogs and replaced the cat.  I don't have a cat, and they said no cats on this card.  All kidding aside.  The image is on page 20 of the hand book.  It was cut at 4-1/2" with the layers.  The Christmas tree is on page 22 and it was cut at 4-1/2".  I cut the third tree image in the handbook, and added stickles for the sparkle.  Thanks to all who have been so kind to visit this week.  I will have another Imagine card again tomorrow.
Lorraine

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Lorraine! What an adorable card depicting Oliver and Shoji looking out of the window!!! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card. Just so you know, I bid on a enjoy the seasons last night and won it. LOL Thanks a lot! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cute card!! Love to see all the things you do! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete