ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hanging Christmas Ornaments Card


Hello Scrappers! I wanted to design a card with decorations on the outside and inside. So I decided to make the ornaments be the inside and outside of the card. When you open the upper flap there is still room for a message.

The card base is cut at 6"x 5-1/2". Score at 4-1/4" at the 6" mark. I rounded the corners of the top flap and lined it with Christmas card stock and ribbon. The ornaments were cut from the JOYS OF THE SEASON Cricut Cartridge. Since the ornaments were different shapes I had to cut each one at a different size. The round ornament was cut at 2-1/4". The center ornament was cut at 2-1/2" and the one on the far right was cut at 2-1/4". I added pop dots to the back of each ornament and attached them to the card stock that I cut 1/4" smaller than the card. I then used embroidery thread, and threaded each ornament and taped the ends to the back of the green card stock. Adhere the green card stock to the card. On the inside flap I cut a small piece of white card stock and inked the edges. This will be where I will write my message.





No comments:

Post a Comment