ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Saturday, December 5, 2009

ATG714 Tape Dispenser


I love my ATG tape dispenser. This holds 1/4" tape width, and 36 yards in length. That is a lot of tape! The Scotch ATG 714 Adhesive Applicator Gun is perfect for all of your scrapbooking and paper projects. The tape is acid free to protect your photos. I purchased my gun from Armel.com. but unfortunately they seem to have gone out of business. Try shopping the web for price comparison. I purchased my gun for around $45.00. Try http://www.framingsupplies.com/3M/TapeDispenserGuns.htm You can find the tape (12 roll pack) for two dollars each at http://www.thetapedepot.com/cart/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/ I have not ordered from them before, but after a little blog talk on the Cricut Message Board, it looks like the majority of scrappers buy their tape from The Tape Depot. I just ran out of my last purchase from Armel, but will plan to place an order from them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment