ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

DESIGNER'S CALENDAR-MARCH


Hello Scrappers!

I'm posting this project a little late this evening because I have been trying to learn how to use my new FLIP video camera that I got from my husband for Christmas. I hope to have a video for you on my next calendar page which will be April. I did a trial video, and I give high praise to all who make videos. It looks so easy until it's my turn to make one. My, I didn't know.... Is that what I sound like??

March calendar is done! I used 12"x12" card stock by DCWV "The Sweet Stack", that I purchased at Joann's Arts and Crafts. I cut the Script feature for the frame on page 47. Here are a list of the cuts that I used for the large calendar.



  1. 12"x12" card stock


  2. Frame Script-cut at 5-1/2"


  3. Boxed Rectangle-cut at 2-1/4"(pg 47)


  4. White card stock for Boxed Rectangle-1-1/2"x4". Cut with your paper cutter.


  5. March-1-1/4"(boxed feature pg.30)


  6. Days of the week-cut at 3/4"


  7. Days of the week shadow-cut at 3/4"


  8. Kite-cut at 4"


  9. Kite Shadow-cut at 4"


  10. Numbers-cut at 1/2"





































Designer's CD Mini Calendar

  1. Base-4-5/8"x5-3/8"

  2. Frame Script Feature-3-1/2"

  3. March-3/4"

  4. Numbers-1/2"

  5. Kite-cut at 1-1/2"

  6. Shadow-cut 1-1/2"
MINI CD CALENDAR







1 comment: