I finally have some time to make a new project with my new Designer's Calendar Cricut Cartridge. In the next couple of weeks I will feature all twelve months with a desk top calendar to match. For the month of January, I wanted to keep it simple, and just added some brads and prima flower for embellishment. The desk top calendar is inserted into a CD case. I plan to store all twelve in the case so that it will be easy to display the next month. I thought that was a great way to keep them all together and be able to display it on a small easel on my desk.
LARGE CALENDAR INSTRUCTIONS
The calendar frame is cut on "fit to page" on a 12"x 12" white card stock(pg 47 in the handbook). You will get an 8-1/2" calendar frame. Adhere the frame to a 12"x12" red card stock. January is on page 28 of the handbook and I used the BOXED feature at 2-1/4". All of the numbers are cut out of black card stock at 3/4". The frame for the month is cut out of black card stock at 3"x 11" and layer a 2-1/2" x10-1/2" white card stock on top of the black. I used my ZIG two way glue pen to adhere the month to the white card stock. I added black brads to the four corners of the title and added some prima flowers.
DESK TOP CD CALENDAR
- Base-White card stock cut at 4-5/8"x5-3/8"
- Layer-Red card stock cut at 3-1/2" using the shadow feature on page 47
- Calendar frame-white card stock cut at 3-1/2" page 47
- Numbers-black card stock cut at 1/2"
- January-white card stock cut at 3/4"
- January shadow-black card stock cut at 3-1/2"
- Refer to the small calendar photo for assembling the calendar.