ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wedding Card




This card was made using the Wedding Solutions Cartridge. I cut the large heart, Bride and Groom at 4". The card base is 4-1/4 x5-1/2". I added foam tape to the back of the heart, then attached the bride and groom on top of that with one layer of foam tape. On the inside, I cut a black mat and embossed the sentiment. For the envelope I used a Martha Stewart edge punch and cut a black strip of card stock that I punched using the same design. I cut two scallop circles, one in 2" and one in 1-1/4". I heat embossed the letter of the couples last name on the circles. If you click on the picture you will be able to view it large so that the details are visible. Thanks for your visit.
Lorraine

7 comments:

  1. Oh Lorraine...this is just beautiful! Love it!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those wedding cards are just fabulous. So unique. The more I see of these cards on different blogs, the more interested I become in learning how to do it, but I am not sure I would know how. Thank you for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful. I love all the details that you put into it, including the envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooohhhh.... it is SOOOO PRETTY! Just makes me want to own that Martha Stewart punch LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous wedding cards! I love the design.

    ReplyDelete