ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Great American Scrapbooking Convention-Virginia


Hello Everyone!! I have been busy buying some great products at the convention that I attended in Virginia. This was my very first convention. I was fortunate enough to go with my scrapping buddy friend that I met on the Cricut Message board. I was the passenger and navigator. We didn't even get lost, not even once! Hopefully I will be able to share some new ideas very soon. We are off again for the holiday week. Here is a picture of the entrance to the convention as we were getting ready to stampede our way in!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got to go! It looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorraine... I just found your website & I love it. You have some great tips & ideas. I didn't know there was an event in Virginia. Is this an annual thing and where at exactly in Virginia was this event held?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous,
    Thank you for your nice comments! The convention is in Chantilly, Va. As far as I know it is held there every year at the expo center. Do you live near by?
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete