ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Friday, June 11, 2010

Pocket Card with Acetate Front Panel

I made this card with an acetate front panel so that the item you add to the inside can be seen. Try adding a sentiment or even a photo. I used Staz On ink to stamp on the acetate. Other inks will only smear. The nice thing about the Staz On, is that if you make a mistake you can remove it by using the Staz On remover. On my next video I will show how to embellish some additional tags. Thanks for watching and for joining me today!
Lorraine

7 comments:

  1. Love your cards! They are gorgeous! Great Video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Lorraine, how do you come up with these ideas? I'll have to try this one. Thanks for the video. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I wish I had some acetate. I went looking for some one day, and could not find any. And the office supply stores were closed that day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZA!!! What a BEAUTIFUL CREATIVE card!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lorraine,
    I love this card as well as all of your other cards.
    Thanks so much for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for visiting and leaving such wonderful comments. I enjoy reading what you think, and will be happy to have any suggestions on any future projects.
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete