ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Distressed Card with Tag


Here is my first attempt at a grunge or distressed card. I know I can improve on this technique, but would like to share my first, and as I improve I will post those as well. Don't be intimidated by first attempts. There are so many other people that can give you ideas on what to try when you share your work. So if any of you can share some comments and ideas, please do. Thanks for looking.
Lorraine

7 comments:

  1. I think it came out incredible. I never would have known this was your first attempt if you did not tell on yourself:). TFS and have a wonderful day.

    Stephanie
    http://stephanieandthebug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!!! I love distress worn looks! You have such an eye for color and design, soon you will be a pro! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine,
    I agree with the others. You would of never of known this was your first attempt. I think it is perfect. Can't wait to see more!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! I love how the distress-look looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also agree this looks great. Don't know how much better you can get.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks FANTASTIC to me! Is "live life" a stamp?

    I am not much into stamping, because we do not get along, but I want to learn to heat emboss. Just afraid to invest in the products and me and the stamps still not get along LOL!

    I mostly just print out my sentiments or whatever I want to add to my cards, it is just easier for me than stamping.

    Will be looking forward to more of your grunge projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete