ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Text in a circle-microsoft word

I enjoy making some of my sentiments in a circle on my computer using microsoft word. I then print it out on cardstock in my choice of color. Once it is printed, I use a circle punch to cut out my text. I make several at once with certain quotes so that I have plenty on hand to add to my cards or layouts. If I can help any further with these instructions, just leave me a message. Thanks for watching and enjoy the video.
Lorraine

3 comments:

  1. Great video, Lorraine! very clear instructions. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Lorraine, I've always wanted to learn how to do this...I'll have to try it out!

    Mubeena

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I'm gonna have to try that!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete