ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hello Blogger Buddies,
I wanted to make a special thank you card for some friends of mine that are always watching my dogs for me, so that I can spend time visiting my daughter.  Last year I found a set of dogie quote stamps  at Michael's that went perfect for the front of this card.  Once again I used the Flower Shop Cricut cartridge to cut the flowers.  I cut them in various sizes starting at 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2".    I also added some pearl flowers along with just a touch of ribbon.  The leaves are from one of my spellbinder dies.  I love how the leaves can be embossed using the dies.  This is not always achievable when cutting them with the cricut.  It is nice to have an assortment of supplies you can choose from.  It helps add to your creativity.  Thank you all sooooo much again for visiting me, and I hope you have a terrific rest of the week!
Lorraine   

6 comments:

  1. Lorraine, that card is just stunning. WOW I may have to scraplift it, but I can tell ya mine wont be half as pretty as yours so maybe I best not try. LOL ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Many sentiments would work wonderfully with it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks like a corsage on the card, really pretty!

    Pam at
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto what Pam ...beautiful, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete