ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Friday, March 9, 2012

Fancy Card Friday


Today's card was made for a friend that wanted a fancy card for her Granddaughter.  I added roses that were cut in different dimensions from the Flower Shop Cartridge.  I used a Martha Stewart punch to frame the perimeter of the card.  I cut a small frame with one of my Spellbinder dies to frame the sentiment.  A small pink bow, and a stick pin added the final touch.  Thank you so much for visiting me today!
Lorraine 

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card--I'm sure it will be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, First let me say this is a lovely card, and your friend's Granddaughter is going to love it.

    I have literally just spent the last 5 hours on your blog! Amazing! I love the videos. I still have half left to watch, but I will get to them all. I am your newest follower, and admirer.

    Pam at
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorraine!

    I love, love your card! You are so uber talented!

    PinkE
    simplypinke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete