Thursday, May 27, 2010
Well I finally did it! I painted my ATG gun pink. It was a task since it was taking for ever to dry. I live in NC and the last two days have really been humid. It took me two days to finally get the thing to dry and add my final coat. I did use the Valspar plastic paint first. I had to coat it twice. Then since the colors are limited in the plastic paint, I in turn had to add two more coats of the regular spray paint in the pretty pink that I selected. Trying to tape off the bits that you don't want painted is another thing to tackle. The area where the trigger is, is difficult to get the tape snug against the gun. Well it is done now, and I added some pretty blue half pearls on one side. Hope you like me newly decorated ATG.
Posted by LorraineB at 4:07 PM