ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Think Pink!!!!!!


Well I finally did it! I painted my ATG gun pink. It was a task since it was taking for ever to dry. I live in NC and the last two days have really been humid. It took me two days to finally get the thing to dry and add my final coat. I did use the Valspar plastic paint first. I had to coat it twice. Then since the colors are limited in the plastic paint, I in turn had to add two more coats of the regular spray paint in the pretty pink that I selected. Trying to tape off the bits that you don't want painted is another thing to tackle. The area where the trigger is, is difficult to get the tape snug against the gun. Well it is done now, and I added some pretty blue half pearls on one side. Hope you like me newly decorated ATG.
Lorraine

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I want a pink tape gun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine,
    I love it. I am thinking about doing mine, but I am a lil nervous. LOL
    Looks great
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that turned out Great! It looks like it came that way! LOL And Love the flowers, great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! That is very creative.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!
    I have been too chicken so far to do this with mine! :))
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. became a follower wonderful stuff.

    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete