ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Friday, January 18, 2013

Valentine Card Project #4-VIDEO


In need of a super fast Valentine Card?  Using this cut from A Child's Year Cricut Cartridge is fast because it doesn't have any layers, and still makes a beautiful statement.  I have had this cartridge for several years, and I think this is the first time I have used it.  Like I mentioned, I am trying to use what I have in my stash.  Try using what you have on hand, and see what you can create.
Lorraine

2 comments:

  1. Neat card and a great video! Just watched your other Valentine Day video's too! Love your ideas and creativity! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your great card! I was just making a list of asst. things I can make with A Child's Year and lo and behold I see your email. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (AOL)

    ReplyDelete