ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Monday, January 14, 2013

Valentine Card Project #1-VIDEO


Hello everyone!!!  It is so nice to be back crafting again.  I am going to start of this week with Valentine card projects.  My goal this week is to post one video for you each day.  I already have a few other projects in the works, so I can be sure to stick to my goal.  The last bit of this video got cut off because lack of space on my phone.  That's because I have not made a video in so long.  I hope to do better on the next.  I could not post a picture of the card because there is an issue with blogger with this feature.  Anyway enjoy the video, and project.
Lorraine

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back crafting card looks great, like the way you used everything. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly beautiful! Your work is exquisite! I was just looking at that cartridge at J's today but I didn't buy it. You have convinced me that I should have.
    Thanks for the inspiration.

    Deana L.

    ReplyDelete