ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How To Construct A Large Card Base

Hello Blogger Friends!
By using two pieces of card stock you can make a 5-1/2"x 7-1/2" card base. This is typically what I use to make most of my cards. The great thing is that you can purchase envelopes to fit this size at Staples. Either in the envelope section or a smaller quantity in the stationary section.  Thank you again soooo much for visiting me today!

Lorraine

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the tutorial especially with the little green bug waving at me the whole time.lol
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I thought the same thing! I love the little bug waiving at me! Thanks for the tutorial, Lorraine!

    PinkE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine, thanks for the tutorial. You're such a great teacher. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet again another great tutorial - thank you fro all you show us!

    ReplyDelete