ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Friday, April 9, 2010

Hydrangea Vase Card-Walk in My Garden Cricut Cartridge


Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers. They are available in pink, blue, purple, and white. Try making an assortment of different colors for your vase or pick your favorite color. I have also done some embossing with my cuttle bug. If you don't own a cuttle bug try using your scoring tool to make your own embossing. I will show you how easy it is done.

7 comments:

  1. Really pretty card! I love all the flower cuts on this card! Thanks for sharing!
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this card is adorable
    Great job
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this card is just beautiful! I have the walk in my garden cart and I will have to try this one!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely beautiful. What size did you cut the flowers? I am thinking of making a rendition of this card for my neighbor who helps everyone with their gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DEBBY, I CUT THE FLOWERS AT 3". I DIDN'T HAVE AN EMAIL FOR YOU SO I HOPE YOU READ THIS MESSAGE.
    LORRAINE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made this and I love it... thanks for sharing.
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete