ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Steampunk Pocket Watch Tag-VIDEO



Hello everyone,
I loved making this tag only because I have gone out of my comfort zone and I am loving it.  I used one of my chipboard tags that I offer for purchase, and went steampunk crazy on this tag and boy was it fun. I didn't use any flowers or satin ribbon.  I am loving this new style of designing.  Thank you all for watching, and for your comments.  If you need to contact me with any questions, just click on the "contact me" button at the top of this page.
Lorraine

2 comments:

  1. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information.
    I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing information.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me

    ReplyDelete