ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Friday, April 5, 2013

Vertical Paper Bag Mini Album Part 1 and 2


Hello everyone, and a big thank you to Ginger and her wonderful video tutorial on how to make this mini album.  I had so much fun creating this that I have started on my second one.  Here is a link to her mini series, and I hope you will give it a try.
Lorraine
mysistersscrapper (Ginger)
 Vertical Paper Bag Mini Album Series - Getting Started
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqcgJZKKLVk


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lorraine! OMG, this is one gorgeous mini!!! I just don't think I could do anything this fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a wonderful job, know one would ever know that this was your first, Thanks so much for sharing this . Can't wait to see your next one!!!!

    ReplyDelete