ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Monday, July 16, 2012

A Vase Of Beautiful Flowers-Art Nouveau Cricut Cartridge-video



Hello Blogger Buddies,  I am back to the Art Nouveau cartridge once again.  I love flowers, and this vase was just what I wanted to add these beautiful mulberry flowers.  I cut the vase at 3-1/2"  which if it is cut any smaller the pieces may be very tiny and difficult to put together.  I hope you enjoy the video, and as always I enjoy your comments and appreciate you visiting me.
Lorraine

7 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card Lorraine - given me lots of ideas. Great video tutorial. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out very nice, makes you want to take a whiff of those flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are soooooo awesome Lorraine. You are such a great cardmaker. Love all your work and love watching your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! So glad that I watched the video. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. TFS.
    Great wat to use up those spare supplies that we all have laying around.
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
    (email follower)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is pretty! You've given me some inspiration on my finally using this beautiful cart!

    ReplyDelete