ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Friday, June 29, 2012

Guess What Time It Is?



Hello Blogger Buddies,
I'm back from my trip to the Great American Scrapbooking Convention, and little mini vacation.  I decided to stay for a week, and relax with daughter, and friends.  They think I'm nuts with my purchases at the convention.  But in their own way they appriciate what I do, especially when they need a special card. 
I love, love clocks, and when I saw this Spellbinders Cuckoo Clock die, well I just couldn't wait to get home and use it!  I will some day own a Cuckoo clock, but gosh are they expensive! 
Here is my Cuckoo Card Creation.
Lorraine

5 comments:

  1. Like the card and the colors can't wait to play with mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card Lorraine - and glad you had a fab time. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! I'm sure you had a blast! Glad you're back safe and sound and loaded down with goodies. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, I absolutely love this! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! TFS! I, too, was at the convention (I was the one carrying a huge bag of goodies in one hand & my new Vagabond in the other hand as they were kicking us out after closing, lol). I also love clocks especially cuckoo clocks so I was fortunate to pick one up in Germany several years ago but even then I could only afford a tiny one :)
    Glad you had a great time in our state!

    ReplyDelete