ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Monday, April 30, 2012

Bobble Head Card-Everyday Paper Dolls-VIDEO ADDED


Hello blogger buddies!!
My cousins spent several hours in line in DC to get a bobble head of their favorite baseball pitcher. They had a great time at the game, but missed the fact that the bobble heads were all gone by the time they got to the gate.
So.....I just had to make them into bobble heads.LOL I used the Everyday Paper dolls for this card.  I added their heads to action wobbles.  Enjoy!
Lorraine




6 comments:

  1. OMG! This is so cute!! How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I know your cousins REALlY appreciated this card! What a cute idea!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a good looking bobblehead on the left :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy since websites that understand the value of providing a prime supply for free. I truly loved analysis your post



    One minime

    ReplyDelete