ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Sunday, February 26, 2012

This is what I have been doing today

Hello everyone, I will post the continuation of the card series on Monday the 27th of Feb.

I thought I would take a little break from the videos today and make a few cards.  The black and white card is for a lady named Tammy.  She is the service manager at a dealership I frequent and has maintained my cars for over 20 years.  She discovered discrepancies on previous work done and has saved me hundreds of dollars.  To show my gratitude, this card was accompanied by a dozen roses.  She is very loyal to her customers and is a wonderful person.  Thank you Tammy!
The card stock for this card is from DCWV Mademoiselle paper stack I purchased last year. I can’t believe I had this jewel statched away. I think I will be making several more with this theme. The paper is more vintage, and I have really been wanting to go more in the direction with my cards. Thank you so much for dropping by today to visit. See you on Monday.
Lorraine
CLICKING ON PHOTO WILL INLAGE THE IMAGE


4 comments:

  1. You always make such beautiful cards, I know anyone that receives one of your cards has a real treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful masterpiece love them.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, these are nothing short of stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful I have looked at this a few times and didn't get it. I may have to find it and get the stack. Very pretty

    http://vickiesscrappings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete