ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Graduation card using Wild Card Cricut Cartridge


 Hello everyone, It is graduation time again. I made this for a friend’s son who is graduation from high school on the 19th of June. I used the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge for the cap card and envelope. I cut the envelope and cap at 7-1/2". I used my white gel pen to define the tassel and added some red ribbon to the diploma. Over all I like the final results. Thanks for visiting me today and have a great weekend.

Lorraine





4 comments:

  1. Great graduation card!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine,
    This card turned out great, I love how you added the stitching to it
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the way you embellished the tassel. :)
    Gina
    ginascraftingspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card!! The stitching is perfect!
    TFS!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete