ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Monday, May 2, 2011

Vintage Card with Bottle Cap and Clocks


Hello Scrappers!!  I have been wanting to make a card with clocks, and this fit the bill.  Michael's stocked their stamp section with some Hero Arts stamps, and they are super.  I also got on the bottle cap fad.  They are probably here for a few months, but what the heck, it made my card look adorable.LOL  Watch the video and let me know what you think.  Thanks for watching.
Lorraine

4 comments:

  1. Lorraine,
    Such a cute card. I love the sentiment, perfect for your card. I also really love the addition of the bottlecap. Who would of thought bottlecaps would ever go on a card.
    Great job
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stamp! I am going to have to lok for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine, you just keep amazing me with all the cool ideas you show us. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card and it's vintage look! I'm gonna look for that stamp next time I get to M's. TFS!
    Carol aka cyimbugbitten
    bugbitten at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete