Hello Scrappers!!! I have lost my voice, and I still wanted to share a project with you. I cracked myself up when I watched the video.LOL Here are the steps for creating this easy tree.
- Cut 4 scallop circles
- make a score line so that you have 5 scallops on one side of the circle
- fold and flip scallop over
- fold the two sides up so that you have a point at the bottom of the scallop
- attach the three folded scallops to the forth flat scallop
- cut a tree trunk in any shape you desire.
- cut away the exta piece of the flat scallop and attach the trunk to the back of the cluster of scallops. Now you have a tree!!!