ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mother To Be-New Arrival Cricut Cartridge

My friend’s daughter is having a baby!!!! I cut the mother image at 4-1/4". I used the New Arrival Cricut Cartridge, and cut the design in black. Using the gatefold card style, and I layered designer paper on the right and left side of the two front panels. I cut a piece of pink cardstock at 3-1/2"x5-1/4" and layered a 3-1/4"x5" green cardstock on the pink. I added pink stitched ribbon on the left of the two layers after attaching the silhouette. Be sure to only add adhesive to the left side of your layers. This will allow the card to open. On the inside, I covered the front panels, and the center with the same cardstock that I used on the front of the card. I added pink card stock on the inside center, and the "Congratulations", was cut using the Wild Card Cricut Cartridge. I think the sweet little mother to be will enjoy her congratulations card.  Lorraine



1 comment:

  1. Lorraine
    I love your card and I am sure your friends daughter will as well. I really like how you tied two knots with the ribbon
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete