ALL OF MY CARD CREATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LORRAINE

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Strawberry Belly Band Pocket Card



Hello Scrappers!
This card is so darn cute!! I just love it! The belly band holds your card closed. Slip it off and reveal three little pockets. Add a friendly message or even a gift card to one of the pockets. I just love how the strawberries hang down on to the little pockets. As you can see in one of the pictures I have made another card using my ribbon roses. I punched two scalloped circle punches and layered them and then attached a ribbon rose in the center. There are endless embellishment that you can add to the front of the card for several different looks. It makes me just want to make more! Enjoy the video and thanks for watching. Lorraine

12 comments:

  1. Adorable card Lorraine!
    Thank you for describing how you made the belly band. I guess I need to stop at M's and pick up that punch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine,
    Where do you come up with these ideas? Your cards are really creative, very pretty. I'll have to try these too. Thanks, Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, really cute! I like the one with the strawberries! I must get that cart!!!!
    Great video too!
    cindyB

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW, I love this card. You are doing a great job with your videos. TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving this card - thank you so much for the video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loraine I'm nominating you for a award, visit my blog to receive it. Shari (cricutrookie)
    http://shariscreationswiththecricut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loraine, I goofed on my wording I was supposed to say I was presenting you with the award, not nominating. Sorry, I don't know what I'm doing. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loraine,
    I love this. It is so pretty. I have an award waiting for you on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Lorraine, I have a Blog Award waiting for you on my blog, irishmist59.blogspot.com come and get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card idea, Lorraine. I always learn something new on your blog. I love that MS punch. It makes a beautiful belly band. You do a great job on your videos. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Kathryn aka KTbirdiegirl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally awesome!! Love the card! I am looking forward to the rest of the videos!! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable cards!! You are so creative and talented. I'm sure anyone getting a card like this would be thrilled! Thank you so much for sharing.

    Linda4_2

    ReplyDelete